Interested in Being a Vendor?
What We are Looking for
- Vintage Everything
- Collectibles and Antiques
- Handmade Art and Jewelry
What We are Not Looking for
- Mass Produced and Imported Goods
- Culturally Offensive Items
If you have any questions or concerns as to what we are accepting, please feel free to contact us.
- 12’x12′ Vendor Space ($75)
- Additional 12’x12′ Vendor Space ($50)
- Extra Table Rental 6’x3′ [for 12’x12′ Vendor Space only] ($15)
- 6’x3′ Vendor Space w/ table provided ($50)
- 6’x3′ Vendor Space BYOT [Bring Your Own Table or Rack] ($40)
- Tents are not allowed for any of our 6’x3′ vendor spaces. Umbrellas are permitted.
Two Day WNC Agriculture Center Show Rates (Formerly Holiday Flea For Y'all) (November 30th - December 1st)
- 10’x10′ Vendor Space ($150)
- Additional 10’x10′ Vendor Space [Non-Corner/Wall] ($100)
- 10’x10′ Corner Vendor Space ($165)
- 10’x10′ Wall Vendor Space ($165)
- 10’x10′ Wall Vendor Space w/Electricity Access ($215)
- Add 8′ Table to Vendor Space ($12)
- 8′ Table Space w/Table ($100)
- 8′ Table Space w/ Electric ($150)
- Food Vendor (Inquire for Rate)
- No indoor tents are permitted. You may use the frame only.
Map of Venues
If a vendor has extenuating circumstances and has already paid but contacts us at least 7-days prior to show, payment may be credit to next market.
No shows and last minute cancellations result in forfeit of entire payment.
No refunds will be given for any reason.
This is a rain or shine event. If we deem it necessary to cancel the market due to extreme weather, vendors will be notified by 6pm on Saturday via email and text and dates below will apply.
Extreme Weather Make Up Dates
Sunday Solstice Market / June 15th
Fall for Y’all Market / September 29th
By participating as a vendor, please know that photographs of your merchandise and yourself may be used for promotion purposes by Pisgah Market.